“Apology Ordinance” Insurance Seminar
- 13 Sep 2018 (Thursday)
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM (registration and refreshment)
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM (seminar time)
9:00 PM – 9:30 PM (Mingling)
- Room 1107 Hong Kong Scout Centre, 8 Austin Road, Jordan Kowloon
- Mr. Gary Cheung (張家利先生)
Gary is legally qualified in Australia (Victoria), New Zealand and the People’s Republic of China. In addition, he is a member of, among others, Inter-Pacific Bar Association, Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute, International Compliance Association, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Institute of Public Accountants, and Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Branch.
Please Click Here for Mr.Gary Cheung Profile
- Enrolment Period:
- 25 Sep 2018 – 11 Sep 2018
Please complete and return the attached enrolment form together with the appropriate payment within this period.
- Free for members. HK$50 for non-members.
Annual membership fee: HK$250 for 1 Apr 2018 – 31 Mar 2019 (HK$50 seminar charge can be waived if sign up for membership on spot)
- “Apology Ordinance” Insurance Seminar
- Interpretation of the Ordinance and its scope of application
- Impacts of the Ordinance on insurance policyholders, intermediaries, and back-office staff